Tuesday 27 May 2014

Remember...A Layout with Mona Pendleton

Hi there! It's Mona here today sharing a layout featuring a variety of fabulous 13arts productsI scrapped a layout featuring a photo of Scott and I that was taken while we were vacationing in London several years ago:
I combined pretty papers from the 13arts Cold Wall Collection
Frosted Life Collection and Faces of Spring Collection then for added texture and design, I applied Modeling Paste to the background:
Once dry, I embellished with Pearl Silver painted die cut gears, die cut foliage and a variety of blossoms:


for the title, I applied Pearl Silver Acrylic Paint to a chipboard Timeless Subtitle:

Many thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment