Sunday 15 March 2015

Cosy Time- by our GD Céline Régnier,

It's time for the second inspiration from our talented Guest Designer - Céline Régnier. Céline created a beautiful layout! 

Czas na drugą inspirację od naszej utalentowanej Gościnnej Projektantki - Céline Régnier. Céline stworzyła piękny layout! 

***

My inspiration came from the grey tones of Cosy Evening Collection and a photo from Amsterdam, a very nice trip :)

My background is a paper from Cosy Evening Collection, I glued on it an old book page, a doily, I used a mask (squares) and acrylique gel medium.
I layered papers from PaperPad Color Basic Collection and glued my photo.
I splashed ink from Ayeeda Mist Chalk lilac, Antic Cream and Ayeeda Ink black. I played also with stamps and my sewing machine :)
I die cut some leaves from a vellum paper, I sprayed water on it and splashed Ayeeda Mist Chalk Lilac and Cream.
I added embellishments : flowers, lace, resin, stickers and titles.



***
Thank you Celine for this beautiful project!
Dziękujemy Celine za ten piękny projekt! 

1 comment: