Thursday 30 April 2015

Be Mine with Jelissa

Hello friends!

Today it's my turn to share a little card with you. I was inspired by the colors I saw on a piece of kitchen towel that I used to clean up my mess while crafting, and it was a nice blend of lavender and blue. So I made this card with these two colors in mind.


Here it the card:


I've layered Matt Paint Lavender with Metallic Paint Blue on top. Then I wiped off with a baby wipe to reveal the colors underneath.

Some close-ups:


Creating my paper layers with some of the scrap from my paper collection Mental Vacation.


The chipboard which I altered using a paste made from Matt Paint Lavender, Magic powder and some iridescent medium. When all that is dried, I dabbed some Metallic Purple Paint for accent. Then I finished off with some Splash acrylic ink in white.

That's all I have for you today. Thanks for dropping by!

13@rts products used:



love, 


1 comment:

  1. What a so wonderful cart Jelissa !! very beautiful!!, and those solours are fabulous!.
    Big hugs from Spain. Caty

    ReplyDelete