Tuesday 19 April 2016

Steampunk Canvas by Alberto Gava

Hello Everyone,

Today i have something special to show you today. This weekend there was the National scrapbooking Meeting in Italy with all the people around the country in one hotel making Canvasses, Layouts, Cards and minialbum together. 

Maybe you heard something about it because last year i was one of the teachers and Olga H. was invited there as International teacher...exciting uh?

This year there was a lot of beautiful people, lot of great teacher and one of my favourite friends...ever!

So i thought to make her something special for her...and here it is:




I have started covering the canvas with one of the new amazing 13@rts papers, then i have applied white gesso. I decided that steampunk style was pretty perfect for this canvas so i glued some metal embellishments here and there. 

But if you know me you know that i cannot make something without flowers so i found these amazing gold-fabric flowers that matched perfectly with the style.

...a little detail:




I have used pearl mists, gesso black and white, metallic paints (old gold, dark yellow) and splashes (black, white, gold)

I hope you like my card, for any question just write me!

Thank you for your attention,
Alberto


No comments:

Post a Comment