Wednesday 27 July 2016

Layout "Enjoy" - By Lilibleu



Hello there !!


Lilibleu is here. For my new project, I decided to use as background this beautiful paper from the Out Of The Blue collection and to make good use of its flowered borders to highlight the outside photo of my son.


Bonjour, bonjour !!

Pour mon nouveau projet, j'ai décidé d'utiliser comme fond ce très joli papier de la collection Out Of The Blue et de me servir des bordures de fleurs pour mettre en valeur la photo de mon fils prise en extérieur. 





I started by covering my background with  Medium Acrylic Liquid. I used a small photo so I wouldn't cover the floral pattern of the paper. Using Gel Medium, I realized my background by adding Glass Microspheres, Holographic Glitter and pearls. To finish the background, I sprayed several colors of ink.


J'ai commencé par recouvrir mon fond de page avec du Medium Acrylic Liquid. J'ai utilisé une petite photo pour ne pas couvrir le motif  floral du papier. A l'aide de Gel Mediumj'ai réalisé mon fond en rajoutant des Glass MicrospheresHolographic Glitter et des perles. Pour finir le fond, j'ai pulvérisé plusieurs couleurs d'encres en spray. 


Les détails:




I painted the title with Matte Green paint.

J'ai peint le titre avec de la peinture Matte Green.




13 Arts products :










Have a nice day!!

Très bonne journée à toutes et tous !!


Lilibleu


No comments:

Post a Comment