Thursday 8 September 2016

CSI Case 211 by Marta


Dziś chciałabym pokazać mój layout inspirowany mapką z najnowszego wyzwania CSI, gdzie 13arts gości w tym miesiącu :) Wyzwanie ma dość surowe wytyczne- trzeba użyć zarówno mapki jak i palety kolorów a także konkretnych elementów. Trudne wyzwania są najlepsze! 

Today I'd like to show you my layout inspired by the sketch from CSI Challenge where 13arts is a Guest this month :) The challenge is very strict- you have to use colour palette, sketch and some elements. The challenging challenges are the best! 


I kilka szczegółów. Muszę przyznać, że uwielbiam urocze małe, brokatowe gwiazdki! Są idealne do każdego rodzaju projektów. 

And here are some details. I must admit that I fell in love in cute little glitter stars! They are very great for all kind of projects.




Product List:



No comments:

Post a Comment