Sunday 30 April 2017

Our New Guest Designer- Annie Carignan


Witajcie!
Czas przedstawić naszego kolejnego Gościa! Annie Carignan jest utalentowaną Projektantką z Kanady. Jesteśmy pewni, że spodobają się Wam jej piękne, romantyczne projekty. Dzisiaj Annie pokaże nam swój layout wykonany z kolekcji His&Hers. 


Hello! 
It's time to introduce our next Guest! Annie Carignan is a talented Designer from Canada. We're sure you will love her beautiful, romantic projects. Today Annie will show you her beautiful layout made with His&Hers collection. 


>>> <<<


My name is Annie, I am from Montreal Canada, and I have been scrapbooking since 2006. I would say my style is sensitive and romantic at the same time ! I love to play with textures, mediums and colours. I am honoured to be Guest DT for 13 Arts, this is a dream come true ! I hope you will like what I have made and be inspired !

Here is where you can find my work :




I trochę więcej szczegółów:
And here are some more details:










13@rts products:

Paper:


>>> <<<

Dziękujemy Annie! Nie możemy się już doczekać Twoich kolejnych prac!
Thank you Annie. We can't wait to see more of your projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment